Hello Tesla Family,

Let’s meet at the Service Center 10am Sunday March 30. 1 hour earlier, gives everyone a chance to gather and collect. Then let the rally begin!

Date: Sunday, March 30, 2014
Time: 10am-2pm
Meeting Location: TESLA SERVICE CENTER. 1712 Powell Street, Vancouver BC V5L 1H7
Route: Gather at Tesla Service Center. Meet, have a coffee, gives time for everyone to arrive. Rally to Convention Center/Cactus Club/Fairmont Pacific Rim area. Do Stanley Park loop, to Lions Gate, up to Horseshoe Bay. Tesla photos and coffee in Horseshoe Bay, then back to the city.

Kindly RSVP so I can ensure I have enough treats for everyone.

A little something to brighten your day: Google's Larry Page: I would rather give my Billions to Elon Musk than to Charity

You, my friends, are the revolution. Thank you for being you. GO TESLA!!!

Robin Peterson | Owner Advisor
Tesla Vancouver | 1712 Powell Street | Vancouver, BC V5L 1H7
p  604.255.4427  | m  604.724.8637 | f  604.255.4499 | e ropeterson@teslamotors.com

Comments

Jeremey Janzen
03/30/2014 7:22pm

No wonder I couldn't make it over from Victoria. I would have had to wash the car!!

04/19/2016 12:30am

We had the freedom to transform our world into a place where everyone is suffering for numerous reasons.

09/28/2016 10:39am

Today latest cars in the market which are having great protection program installed in there and they are eco-friendly as well. Today hybrid cars in the market which are more reliable and have great feature. The peoples who need car services they have to get their car to the trusted services provider.

12/01/2016 11:10pm

I appreicate the work done and its cool

01/04/2017 1:41pm

Nice announcement and good method to unite people and great understanding that shows your team work thanks for sharing this blog publicly.

01/05/2017 1:54am

I hope I will become a Tesla owner just like you. These cars are so awesome!

So wonderful of you to post an awesome article like this

03/10/2017 11:15pm

gate results 2017 Indian Institute of Sciences is going to announce the official Results

04/27/2017 2:49am

Mother’s Day is celebrated for our family most special person our mother. Mother is a god gift for all people in the world. Every son/daughter is celebrated Mother’s Day for their mother; they express their feelings, love, and joy with their mom. Mother’s Day is celebrated in all over the world on different days; it means Mothers Day Date is not same in all over the world. In most countries, Mother’s Day is celebrated second Sunday of month May. Mother’s Day was first celebrated in 1908 when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia. St Andrew’s Methodist Church now holds the International Mother’s Day Shrine.

05/25/2017 11:58pm

Freedom app is an excellent app scrolling faster in the Android devices now

06/06/2017 11:22pm